Menu
derham
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Where is my SimCard?

Hello VirginMedia

I have ordered a SIM CARD on the 2th of August 2020 and I haven't received it yet, I can udertand that it can take up to 7 working days to arrive due to the covid19 but it been over 2 weeks

I have cancelled my prevous number with a different provider as I joined Virgin Media thinking that I will be reveiving my new simcard very soon and now I end up with no number to use for contacting my family or to be contacted

I haven't receieved any email regarding my status of my order, I also struggle to log into my account, sometimes I can and sometimes I just get "Oops, something's gone wrong!, Please try again in a few moments" or "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again."

I cannot track my order as I can't login into my account, and I find the website very confusing to use as a young person due to the complication of the instructions of ther website (as a backend and frontend developer)

this is my first time with virgin media and I'm ready already hating it, I would rather just cancel the contract instead as it doesn't seem to be the network I would'n't like to join it

as I mentioned I haven't been contacted and I have already provided my email, my phone number which now no longer working and I also provided my home address

I also cannot contact the company using contact us as there is no way to send a typed message to discust my issue and the given options are not helping regarding my issue receiving my SIM CARD

I sent an email back to the email address virgin media contacted me and it failed to be delivered email@virginmedia.com

my order ID: 100001133940054 and I really need an urgent solution

thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to hearing from you very soon.
Mr A.Moustakim

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my SimCard?

Hello

First of all II am afraid there is no email address for any problem that you may experience.

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
derham
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot Mike for your reply. 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi derham,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your new SIM, so I can take a closer look at things I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
derham
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can't reply to the message due to an error which the messaging system have detected which it says my message contain invalid HTML

Here is the link to the video :https://youtu.be/hZXqYqktHrg

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

How odd!

Can you try a different browser for me?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos