Menu
clashpie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where is my Sim Card Virgin????

Signed up via the recent Black Friday deal that included £250 credit/Virgins fastest broadband/x 2 boxes/installation/ and a sim card with unlimited data/phone calls/texts etc...but I have heard nothing!

No sim...nothing...another thing is both me and my partner are already on virgin sims and I intend to come off my pay as you go one (saving just under a £10 a month) and replace it with this new sim when it ever arrives!

How easy is it to switch over/swap and keep my old number?

Virgin messing me already....gotta text last week offering me a new install date...14/15/16/17/18 ...take my choice ....I replied 18th is cool...gotta text back saying all dates now not available so will have to stick to original install date!!!lol...All this in a few minutes!!!

I am beginning to have second thoughts about going through with this deal as Virgin just seem to be messing me around even before the install date!!!!(14 day cooling off period ...when does it start)?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where is my Sim Card Virgin????

Hi clashpie, thanks for the message. We are glad to hear that you have been able to get this resolved and let us know if you need anything.Chris

0 Kudos