cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM

Hapoyincrete
On our wavelength

Hi. We didn't order new SIMS in time for the 4th October change. Our SIMS now don't work. We live chatted Virgin on 25th October and we got an email to say our new SIMS would arrive within 3 to 5 working days. We are staying with relatives at the moment and our SIMS should have been sent here. There is no way of finding out if they have been dispatched. I was on live chat for 2 hours this evening then got cut off!!!! How can I find out if they have been dispatched and check they are being delivered to our relatives address?

8 REPLIES 8

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Hapoyincrete,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you haven't received your replacement Sim, this may be due to staying at relatives and it being sent to the address registered on your account, did you change the address with the advisor you spoke to at the time?

I can see you have spoken to us again in regards to the Sim, have you managed to arrange for them to be re-sent?

Regards

Paul.

Yes. Hopefully!

Thanks Hapoyincrete

Can you please keep us updated on here 

Just so we know everything is resolved 

Gareth_L

Yes. My SIM did turn up thankyou but my husband is still waiting for his. I think he will have to phone Virgin again ☹️

Hi Hapoyincrete, thanks for the message. I am happy to hear that you have received the sim, the sim will take 3-5 days. Can you confirm when he ordered his sim?. ^Chris

He ordered by phone on October 24th.

It should be there by now, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

^Chris

Thankyou.