Menu
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

When will the iPhone 12s be sent??

Getting a bit silly now.

Ordered on the 20th. Was supposed to be here Monday (so made arrangements for delivery - I was supposed to also be selling my current phone).

Got that fateful emails thurs/fri about delay. Saying up to 10 days and a follow up with the voucher - fine.

Still waiting for dispatch? Few days delay with voucher, fine. But getting to the end of the week and still no information other than ‘awaiting release’. Getting a bit silly now. The customer service just banging on about the voucher. I didn’t ask for a voucher - just want an idea of when my new phone is coming so I can organise things.

Before people blame Apple - no other provider has had delays. Virgin overpromised. Own it.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: When will the iPhone 12s be sent??

Hi i ordered mine on the 19th and still haven't received,

Got told on Tuesday that it is now 15 working days from when i pre ordered the phone.

I didn't receive an email to confirm this but every time i contact them get told a different reason.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Oh great! Even longer.

They’ve completely dropped the ball here. You can send all the vouchers in the world - you can’t fluff up the biggest phone release of the year!? 

This is kit that eventually will be costing the customer potentially £800. A few days with a complimentary voucher and apology is fine. But this noncommittal ‘we’ll release when we have it’ (no time or date or reason given) is just not good enough. 

Sort it out Virgin. Pronto. You had one job!

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If they gave people a time frame from the beginning it would be a different story.

Contacted them again and been told they are waiting for a new batch to come in but they dont know when this is going to be and cant confirm if my order is included in this...

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no word.

Anyone from the Virgin team fancy clarifying just what is going on? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I take that as a no.

I won't stop bugging Customer Service, especially as it looks like the UK are now going into lockdown.

Hasn't stopped them advertising the iPhone 12 on their homepage has it? Jokers
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I got an email to say mine was dispatched yesterday for delivery today,

Now been pushed back to delivery tomorrow as Yodel still didn't have the phone about an hour ago 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Have you both received your phones since posting? Let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos