Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Whats happening!?

So whats happening!? 😳 

Trying to use the 'connect app',says switching of wifi,keep data on (which it is) then hangs and says 'no mobile data switch on etc'

The mobile data IS ON !

So....tried to play around with my mobile account settings etc....go to enter details....and says my details Not Recognised ????

Tried to 're join' ,entered email (that i used to 1st register,and also my main account which i am able to access) says email not recognised...**bleep** .

Wanted to do a wifi check,cos my phone and cctv cam is Forever dis connecting and re connecting etc and its a pain!.

Ps have the latest hub which is also a pain due to throttling ! 🙄

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Whats happening!?

Hi shamusy, 

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some trouble with the Connect App. 

Can you please confirm you're using the same details you use to sign into your My Virgin Media account?

Can you confirm which hub you have?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

yes same details

and its the dreaded Hub 3 😞

0 Kudos
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@shamusy wrote:

So whats happening!? 😳 

Trying to use the 'connect app',says switching of wifi,keep data on (which it is) then hangs and says 'no mobile data switch on etc'

The mobile data IS ON !

So....tried to play around with my mobile account settings etc....go to enter details....and says my details Not Recognised ????

Tried to 're join' ,entered email (that i used to 1st register,and also my main account which i am able to access) says email not recognised...**bleep** .

Wanted to do a wifi check,cos my phone and cctv cam is Forever dis connecting and re connecting etc and its a pain!.

Ps have the latest hub which is also a pain due to throttling ! 🙄

VM don't throttle your connection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @shamusy

Have you been able to resolve your issues with the Connect app since you last posted?

I have been able to locate your account on our system and have checked your broadband connection and can see no issues. Are you still having the same issues as you stated above?

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos