Menu
Colleyco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What are my rights.

My phone broke down and it was swapped for a new one and the new one has broken down now. I'm 4 months into my contract with Virgin I notified virgin that the phone was broken and they attempted a repair but failed so they arranged to repair it again and failed again am I in in within in my right to now refuse the phone and cancel my contract and ask for a refund

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: What are my rights.

No, the phone will just be replaced again.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Colleyco
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

But they just want to keep trying to fix it it it's been going on for 3 weeks I'm being without a phone for 3-weeks sort of defeats the object of having a contract with them

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I understand, they may give you a credit towards the bill but as the contract covers the service (ie. the sim and network) its unlikely the contract will be torn up, specially as the contract isn't with Virgin for the phone, the phone is a purchase essentially and is just a financial payment plan agreement the issues with the phone will fall to the manufacturer warranty.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos