Menu
somewheresparta
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Website wont allow me to pay mobile bill

So a couple of days ago i tried to pay my *mobile* bill via the phone app, it kept failing.

Today i get a text saying i have an outstanding bill, so i try again - but alas virgin suspended my service for £16 - so the app would not work as i had no data, I logged in on here and surprise surprise - it wont let me pay my bill either. I try to add a payment card it fails , some bank connection error. I try go through the "pay your bill" i click the box to enter card details and all it does is refresh the page and say payment failed. Yes the payment will have failed i haven't entered my card information yet.

Of course as of always with virgin media, i can not call anyone to fix this OR pay my mobile bill. 

I need my phone, and i need it now. SO how exactly am i supposed to solve this?

I really hope someone here can help me with this before i have to go to work in five hours <_< i need my phone and my data for work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Website wont allow me to pay mobile bill

Hi somewheresparta, thanks for getting in touch - apologies for the delayed reply.

Apologies also for the problem you encountered when trying to make a payment online. If you're still having this problem with the website now, can you let us know if it's the same on multiple devices/browsers? As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any wider issues with the online payment systems.

Although I appreciate it may not be convenient - if you do encounter a similar issue in future, please give us a call on 789/ 0345 600 0789 and you'll be able to make a card payment via the automated system there.

I do hope things have been resolved for you now though, please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Tom 

0 Kudos