Menu
oosman
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Web login offline?

Need Help

I am unable to make a payment to renew my service. I can load the virgin mobile web site (on PC) but any time I try to login I just get a perpetual spinning circle that never times out. It's been like this all day. I've tried 3 different browsers. For several months, the My Virgin mobile app has been refreshing a blank page after entering credit card details when trying to pay via mobile. I feel like they're trying to push me away to another carrier. Is it possible to port my number to another carrier while my account is in unpaid status?

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Web login offline?

Hi @oosman

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your payments, I can appreciate this is not ideal at all. 

How is the virgin media website this morning is it still doing the loading circle? 

Were you having any other issues with any other websites last night or just our website? 

If you ever do have trouble paying money online, you can also use our automated phone line to pay via 0800 064 3777

It may be easier if the internet ever drops, or you find yourself in a panic to pay. But let me know how the website is looking this morning. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos