cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to pay off handset bill. Cant log into virgin account. How do I do this?

katyb11
Joining in

Hi,

Trying to log into my virgin account- can’t do this as not recognised apparently? Can’t reset password, account etc. 

trying to pay off handset bill. Would like to know what I owe etc but no way of checking this. Can anyone advise? 
thanks,

Katy 

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @katyb11 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you've not been able to sign into your account. Is this your Virgin Mobile account or are you trying to access your loan agreement with the security key to see the details?

Just to also confirm, has your mobile migrated to the O2 network? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley,

i was trying to log into my Virgin account to see what I had left to pay in my handset contract. I did have a Virgin mobile account but can’t log in at all to see my loan etc- which I’d like to pay off.
I have been migrated to o2.

thanks,

katy

Ah okay. 
Are you able to sign into your freestyle loan agreement from here or the portal here?
If you need you security key and details then these will have come from an email named YourAccount@virginmedia.co.uk with the subject lines: 'IMPORTANT – Your new credit agreement from Virgin Media' and 'IMPORTANT – Your password from Virgin Media'. Check your email inboxes, including spam/junk folder and let me know if you're still having issues accessing the account

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Hi Carley, 

unfortunately I cannot sign in with either link and I have no emails showing my details. Is there anyway you can email them to me? I just want to pay it off. 
thanks,

Katy 

You can't make payments through the account, you would need to contact O2 directly to pay off any remaining amount, but we can resend the security key for you so you can access and see your agreement and how much is remaining to pay. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley