Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Waiting on a reply for 2 months

I have copied and pasted my original question posted nearing 6 weeks ago that had no replies, and edited the timings. I need a reply and my money back? 

I called 2 days before my last payment was due to explain that I would like to cancel it right after that payment was taken. This was over 2 months ago.

I was told to call on the day to give my 30 days notice- due to the coronavirus outbreak I have been calling with no answer.

This SIM is for work use only, I've been paying for 3 months of usage that I haven't used. 

I have also now texted the text messaging service from my personal phone number to ask them to answer my original question.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Waiting on a reply for 2 months

Hi Lauren_99,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems trying to arrange for the cancellation of your SIM. Unfortunately this is something we're unable to process on this forum and I appreciate you may have already texted us but please try our Text Service again by sending a text to 0753 305 1809. Please make it clear that it's for mobile cancellations so the system's bot can transfer you to the Mobile Team to process your request.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos