Menu
smith_rob
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

WIFI Calling 2020

Absolutely appalling service from Virgin Media here,

I have Virgin Media 350MB with yourselves for over 3 Years, about 10 days ago I ring you up get a better deal

I Upgrade and agree new 18 month contract 500MB Broadband and get an 15GB Oomph SIM, Leave my Existing Network and transfer my number over to yourselves, then the problems start....

WIFI Calling will not enable on My iPhone, I need WiFi Calling at my house due to bad signal

16th November -  I Log a ticket via the chat on to ask why its not activating, only be told there's some block on my account (a brand new SIM) and to wait 24/48 hours and to ring back as they need to pass it onto another department

18th November -  Ring Customer Services only to be told the same thing and to wait another 24 Hours

20th November -  Ring Customer Services only to be told the same thing and to wait another 24 Hours

22th November - Log a Complaint via the Website C-2211201002, still no response on the 24th November

23rd November -  Ring Customer Services still a block on my account and the team they have to pass it to still haven't responded to the internal ticket, ask to speak to a manager and told the manager isn't available and they take my number to give me a call back within 2 hours. No call back

24th November -  Ring Customer Services still a block on my account and the team they have to pass it to still haven't responded to the internal ticket, finally got passed through to a lovely lady as I told them I wanted to cancel my contract, she tried he best to get the issue resolved but to no avail apparently the block on my account is flagging up on there System to do with Fraud?? And can take up to 28 Days to resolve??? What a complete Joke this is and this is just to enable WIFI Calling might I add..... 

What the Hell the fraud is I haven't got a clue, I mean I've been with yourselves the last 3+ Years plus with my broadband.

Issue is still not resolved, and it looks like ill be getting my PAC code tonight and Moving network again due to this awful service

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: WIFI Calling 2020

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to have a look at it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @smith_rob 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had this issues with your new sim. 

I am going to drop you a PM so that we can take a further look into this and see where things are up to. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
smith_rob
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak

I cannot now request a PAC code now as well via the text message service or ringing 789 customer services due to this fraud block on my account, so I cannot leave virgin now and take my number I've just ported over to yourselves back to another network.

Its beyond a joke anymore

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Sorry it took a little while, I was waiting for a contact to let me know the conclusion of the flag being added for fraud. 

The flag has been removed and I have activated WiFi calling on our end. 

Please could you re-boot the handset and let me know if this is working now? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos