Menu
swinhoe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

WHY CANT I SPEAK TO HUMAN RE MY MOBILE PHONE ???????????????

Hi

I have had so so many problems with virgin mobile this year it's like they have got rid of all the good clever staff and replaced them with complete idiots.

I did try while at the dentist to order new samsung phone etc online and what i got was virgin marked me down as fraudulant and that went on my credit file.I rang and spoke to some indian call centre having a party shouting and screaming asking why i have not been able to get my new phone only for an indian man claiming he was in england say they do not know.I asked to be put through to manager he said he couldnt and then i ended up speak to him putting on a fake voice wich he dropped when i told him that.I took his details and rang back again to only get a lady at the very same indiam office with the party and she was no help at all.I am now at the point of sending an email to the ombudsman about virgin because they are not at all fit for purpose and the worst customer service in mobile industry.

I called back a little while later to find that they guy with the fake voice had sighned me up to a different phone plan "" he must have needed to do something or look like they are doing something while they party on big time "".I said i have not sighned for anything and you guys are great at saying things are taped go and get the flaming tape because i know it's not there.She told me they cant find the tape but it still stands.I thought today is a new day lets see if i can sort this with new samsung ultra 20 note phone and new contract only to get a automatic message saying we will send you a link that has nt come through at all.

I am sorry to say that virgin is a total utter joke right now and if i do not get sorted out i will pass all this and my taped phone calls to the ombusdman

John Swinhoe [REMOVED]

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: WHY CANT I SPEAK TO HUMAN RE MY MOBILE PHONE ???????????????

Hi swinhoe, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am really sorry about this but from reading your post I am unsure what has happened or is going on. Is it possible you could let me know the problem? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
swinhoe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I decided to do an order for a new samsung s20plus phone while at the dentist online.There was a problem with the online service and they marked it as fraud first off which went on my file.

I then called to see if I could sort it out and then I got the Indian call centre party team etc..could not get it sorted out at all with them and tried to lodge complaint to there boss and guy put phone on hold and came back making up a voice which I told him was really really bad and he then stopped it and said sorry.

I then tried to sort out again and an Indian call centre agency said there is a problem with your credit file and I said yes from virgin.I said i want to speak to your boss and he put me through to Experian credit agency and i said to thomas at experian is this normal and he said in 13 years working there this has never happened ever.

He said only problem on credit file was from virgin mobile marking your order down as fraud etc. and get them to remove it.

I thought the other day i would do a new order for the new top of range note only to find you can't speak to anyone at all has to be done online only and I have no trust at all with virgin.

I have written to the ombudsman with all the details and the very poor service I have received as a virgin customer who has everything virgin.

Thanks john swinhoe 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for that John, I am not sure why an account would be marked as 'Fraud' on your credit file. 

What I can do is take a look into this for you. I will send you a private message.

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos