Menu
Beeble
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemails have stopped working?

I've had voicemail for years but I have just been informed that it has stopped working and people cannot leave me voicemails. This is particularly annoying as I am currently job hunting and was unaware that all of these potential employers and recruiters have been unable to leave me a message!

I don't know when this stopped working, and I haven't changed any settings.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Demogorgon
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemails have stopped working?

@Beeble
Who informed you that it stopped working?
Did you speak to customer service to have them activate or reset it?
0 Kudos
Beeble
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm applying for jobs and one of my prospective employers messaged me saying they were unable to leave me a voicemail. Really annoying timing for this to happen when job hunting!

I've been on to customer service, who took 18 hours to get back to me and told me they had fixed it - but they haven't. People are still unable to leave me voicemails. They are apparently still looking in to it but I have been waiting a long time for a reply again now.

They also tried to tell me that I have never activated my voicemails, but they have been active for years until very recently. I haven't changed any settings or done anything to do with my account so I don't understand why they would have been deactivated. Now even though they have activated them, it still doesn't give anyone the option to leave a voicemail when they call.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Beeble, 

So sorry that you're having some issues with your Voicemail - can you confirm if this is for your landline or mobile services please?

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos