cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Jacqmar1
Joining in

Please help!!! I can't find an answer anywhere! I'm currently waiting a WhatsApp message so I can ask my question!! I'm not happy! All I want to do is switch off my voicemail.  I can't find a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jacqmar1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It looks like @enlli has offered some advice and steps on how to disable voicemail if you still want to proceed with that, but if you need any further assistance at all then please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
  • How to turn off Virgin Mobile voicemail
  • Sign in on Your Account > Manage My Services > Voicemail, you can switch it off there.
  • Or dial 789 (free on your Virgin Mobile) and ask us to turn off your voicemail for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @Jacqmar1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It looks like @enlli has offered some advice and steps on how to disable voicemail if you still want to proceed with that, but if you need any further assistance at all then please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!