cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin

Alfie_1
Tuning in

I’m currently abroad and would like too use my voicemail but it’s asking me for a pin but I don’t have one 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alfie_1

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your voicemail PIN

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details so I can get this reset for you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alfie_1

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your voicemail PIN

I am going to drop you a private message now to confirm some more details so I can get this reset for you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

kathleenh
Joining in

Hi I am having the common issue of not having a pin for voicemail abroad . I am now locked out ? Can you help please ? 
Thanks 

Hi kathleenh,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your voicemail. 

I am happy to help with this. I will private message you now to confirm details. 

^Martin

Maxxie
Joining in

Hi 

I am trying to access my voicemail from abroad. It is asking for a pin that I never made. It says I should call 789 to reset it but when I call it it says it doesn't accept calls from this number ? Very confusing and going round in circles . Please help anyone.

Hi Maxxie, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the pin and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into for you. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Chris. 

Hi

My daughter is currently having the same problem. She's in Italy and trying to get to her voicemail and being asked for a pin which she says she's never set.

She's tried 1234, 0000 and 7890 - but just gets locked out.

I am the account holder - so I need to know what to do to help her - as she isn't allowed to contact you, not being the account holder.

Can you assist please?

Thank you

Hello wmar1967

Sorry to hear of the problems regarding the voicemail pin for your daughter, we understand the concern and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details form you.

Rob

Hello,

I am having the same issue where I cannot access my voicemail abroad because it asks me for a pin.

Can you please help.

Thanks,

Kerry.

Hey @Kerrylendon,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having that issue, in order for me to get this looked into for you I would like to invite you in for a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe