cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail pin while abroad

jackanoy
Joining in

Hi,

I'm currently away from the UK and need to access my voicemail. But it's asking for a pin that I don't remember setting. I tried all the important numbers I may have used but now it's locked and the customer service line tells me to come here. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

340 REPLIES 340

Thanks for confirming your details via private message wilson_esp, I have processed the request and you should be getting a text message in the next few minutes with your new voicemail pin, please let me know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

kazukei1263
Joining in

Hello I have the exactly same problem in Italy and need help to access my voicemail. Could someone please give me a help?

Thank you

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kazukei1263 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your voicemail.

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I have exactly the same issue, is it possible to get a new pin set up so I can access my voicemail whilst on holiday?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BONI2558,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for the issues faced with the voicemail, so we can investigate this further I've dropped you a PM to discuss further.

The message will appear within the purple envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Sudholz
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media community team

I also have this problem with two numbers on my account. Can you please contact me to arrange temporary PINs?

Many thanks in advance.

Liam

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sudholz,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for also facing this issue, I've dropped you a PM to investigate this.

Regards,

Kain

Many thanks Kain_W. That was super quick and totally painless!

Hi all, I have the same issue.  

I need a pin that I haven't set and I'm abroad.  Can't call 789 as I'm not in UK.

Can anyone help? 

• Thanks

Hi there @unseenu1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

I'd be happy to assist with this via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.