cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Chrissy101
Tuning in

I'm having problems with my voicemail. I have the voicemail icon on my lockscreen but have no message and although leave a message is on when anyone calls there's no facility to leave a message. Help!

5 REPLIES 5

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Chrissy101, thanks for posting on our help forum with your issue today.

Sorry to hear of this error with your voicemail service, could you please check here by logging to your online account to view if the voicemail has been added under your landline service description? Also, have you always had voicemail and it stopped working now or has this been a new addition?

Let us know and we're happy to help further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your reply I've always had a message service since i joined Virgin years ago

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for checking this, Chrissy101

We're sorry to hear you've always had this but stopped working recently. 

Pease, try leaving a new voicemail on the phone. 
Once you've done this, you must listen to the new voicemail in full until you're prompted to delete it, at which point you can go ahead and do this.

If that doesn't work, check their voicemail inbox is definitely empty by deleting all messages, including any saved ones, and perform a reboot (not a factory reset) of the handset.

Let us know if this helps fixing the issue, happy to assist further if you still need help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All fixed thank you.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Brilliant, thanks for the update Chrissy101,

I'm glad that is now resolved for you.

If there anymore queries then please don't hesitate to contact our team again.

Take care,

Kain