cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail callback

amrick1
Joining in

Hi I was wondering how do I callback a voicemail from my virgin mobile voicemails? Also is there a way to display the number of the caller?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi amrick1

Thanks for posting in regards to your voicemail service for your mobile, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

In regards to the call back, there isn't a feature in the voicemail service that allows you to call the customer back directly from the message, the number would be mentioned in the automated part of the message that the call was from. There is some voicemail help here in regards to set up, troubleshooting and how to use 🙂

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi amrick1

Thanks for posting in regards to your voicemail service for your mobile, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

In regards to the call back, there isn't a feature in the voicemail service that allows you to call the customer back directly from the message, the number would be mentioned in the automated part of the message that the call was from. There is some voicemail help here in regards to set up, troubleshooting and how to use 🙂

Thanks

Rob