cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail asking for PIN

Pipdg
Joining in

I have never set up a PIN for my voicemail but this morning I am being asked to enter one. I’m still in the UK, not abroad like a number of others who have had a similar issue.

How can I resolve this and access my message?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pipdg, 

Thank you for posting on our community, sorry to see you can't access your voicemail and are having issues. If you can for us call your voicemail, use the wrong PIN, choose to ‘Request a new PIN’ – a temporary PIN will be texted to you. Redial voicemail and use the temporary PIN in 24 hours (before it expires). Lastly create your new PIN. Please ensure all steps are met and let us know how you get on and if it is successful for you. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pipdg, 

Thank you for posting on our community, sorry to see you can't access your voicemail and are having issues. If you can for us call your voicemail, use the wrong PIN, choose to ‘Request a new PIN’ – a temporary PIN will be texted to you. Redial voicemail and use the temporary PIN in 24 hours (before it expires). Lastly create your new PIN. Please ensure all steps are met and let us know how you get on and if it is successful for you. 

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me.  I wasn’t offered an option of requesting a new PIN earlier - it just told me that the PIN I tried (I tried several!) was wrong.

However, I’ve just gone back into it now and it lets me straight in - no PIN required. Perhaps it was some sort of network issue as my husband apparently had exactly the same problem.

All resolved now though.

Hi Pipdg,

Thanks for coming back to us with the update. Glad to hear all is now resolved and your able to access your voicemails without a pin.

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.