cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail abroad help please

Harry108
Joining in

Hi please help. I'm on holiday in Italy ans I need my voicemail which asked for a pin. Its now locked and I can't get hold of customer services. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Harry108 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're having 😔

Have you tried going through the process of resetting your PIN? Advice on how to do this can be found on our website here

Please click the dropdown arrow next to "What happens if I forget my PIN?".

Pop back to us whenever you're ready and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

1manandhisdogs
Joining in

hello Daniel, I am also in Spain and cannot access my voicemail. i get a message to call the customer service team but i get cut off everytime. can you help please. thanks

Hi @1manandhisdogs,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your Voicemail abroad!

We do advise for our customers who are about to travel abroad to Set Up Virgin Mobile Voicemail before travelling abroad. You can also take a look at the Roaming Costs in Spain on our website.

However, as you're already abroad and having these issues, I'll be happy to look into this for you via Private Message.

Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs