Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Voicemail PIN issues when outside UK

Hi everyone,

Having spent 30 minutes on this on Friday and over 45 minutes on it today, the only way to resolve this issue seems to be to post here and hope for someone from Virgin to reply in a PM.

Previous posts will suggest that we have set a PIN in the past however it is clear from the posts that all of us have no recollection of having done so. Various pages on the Virgin website (including the members area) suggest solutions such as phone numbers that can help but these numbers either do not work or do not lead anywhere.

Therefore save yourself time and effort and post on here and hope for a reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Voicemail PIN issues when outside UK

Hi JustinRyan121, thanks for your post. Apologies for the delay getting back to you - and the issues with your voicemail as well.

I case this is something you've still not been able to get sorted I'll get in touch via PM to confirm the details we'll need to help further.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom,

When I started to create the forum post, a mobile number appeared at the top of the form. After posting I tried messaging the number as encouraged. It did get resolved.

(I did of course have to negotiate Virgin's unmatched security processes which are exceedingly difficult, both in terms of their set up and trying to get things done). 

So the update for the forum is to start a forum post and then use the texting number.

Cheers!

Justin

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for popping back with the update Justin, glad it was sorted in the end. I appreciate it's more difficult than usual to speak with the mobile teams at the moment and we're not getting to posts as quickly as we'd like here either, but if you do require any further assistance in future please get back in touch. 

Tom 

0 Kudos