cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notification but no voicemail

Tamfunk
Tuning in

I had a blank voicemail from Virgin, I deleted it but there is still a notification for it. Can this be removed.

21 REPLIES 21

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Tamfunk 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums! 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! Can I ask if you are able to reboot the handset for us and see if that resolves the issue? 

Thanks again. 

Hi Ashleigh, I restarted the phone but the notification just pings again when it switches back on.

Thanks, Tam 

Just to confirm, did you switch your voicemails as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/landline/set-up-landline-voicemail? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

i have exactly the same issue on my phone - a notification that does not disappear, even after re-starting phone. I have not changed anything on voicemail settings since i started with Virgin

Hi @pgw26,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are having a similar issue with your voicemail notifications. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, do you only get this issue on one device? Is this on mobile or landline? If mobile, did you try deleting the voicemail as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/set-up-virgin-mobile-voicemail ?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

thanks, not tried deleting voicemail yet, but will contemplate that! Regards Peter

Please let me know how it goes and if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I haven't, to my knowledge, signed up for that voicemail service. I switched voicemail service off then on again to see if that helped. 

i tried turning voicemail off and restarting phone but notification still appears.....