cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notification Message while Abroad

Yajee
Joining in

Hello all,

I work abroad and have my Virgin UK sim on roaming. I have received a notification saying I have a voicemail message, it is likely to be nothing important. The problem is I can't access the voicemail from abroad in order to delete the message and get rid of the notification which is beginning to bug me now. How do I get rid of it?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Yajee, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I ask what handset model you have please?

Also, what does your voicemail tell you when you try and access it?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi,

I'm using a Samsung Note 10.

The message I get is, "Sorry but you're temporary pin has expired, please call the team on 789 to reset it."

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Yajee,

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry to hear this, have you always used a pin to access your voicemails? When was the last time you access them? 

Zoie

Sorry for the major delay in replying.

I've never had the need to access voicemail and can't remember if I have a pin or not. Is there anyway I can get rid of this notification?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply and sorry to see this is still ongoing, Yajee,

Yes, it will go away once you check your message. If you don't know your PIN then we will reset this for you. I'll send you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C