cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Not Working

susanl1969
Joining in

Hi there. I'm having issues with my voicemail service. I got into contact with Virgin when my contract was changed, as I noticed I could no longer receive voicemails on two numbers. I was told voicemail hadn't been set up on their side and I was sent a code. This code did not work. Next, I contacted Virgin once more, and was told it still hadn't been set up so the woman tried to call me after setting it up AGAIN. She then told me my signal was dropping and I needed two new sims. I received those new sims, and put them in. After getting them set up, I've found my voicemail is still no longer working on two new sims and my god, the signal is still bad (which I am less concerned about, but still annoying!) 

It's nothing to do with the phones, my daughter has tested (she has the same model and a Virgin contract) I am at a total loss and cannot bear to contact Virgin yet again via phone. If someone could get this sorted quickly it would be much appreciated. I am disabled and cannot get to my phone quickly sometimes, so obviously it's really needed. Thank you again.

4 REPLIES 4

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi susanl1969,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Voicemail service. 

I have attempted to locate your account but have been unable too. 

What I will do is private message you so I can get some details. 

^Martin

susanl1969
Joining in

Well, since posting this, I'm no further forward in getting this issue resolved, so I'm looking to switch providers as I obviously need a working voicemail service. Just a little update in case anyone is having a similar issue. 

susanl1969
Joining in

I'd like someone to confirm that I won't be charged for switching providers. I still have no working voicemail, and I'd like to switch over to my new provider as soon as possible.

Hi @susanl1969, if you have passed data protection with @Martin_N, he will be able to advise you if switching providers would incur any charges.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn