cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail locked abroad

Trent157
Joining in

My voicemail has locked whilst abroad can.t unlock it without Virgin Tech help. I hadn,t set a password whilst in UK but thought I might have and tried a few anyway and. Locked it now I can,t access my voicemail and am waiting for important message from holiday company and they have phoned me back . Therefore please could someone at Virgin help me to sort this as reading the forum messages seems a common problem.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trent157,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are locked out of Voicemail while abroad due to not setting up a pin while still in the UK, this is something I can help with, I will send you a link into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Trent157,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are locked out of Voicemail while abroad due to not setting up a pin while still in the UK, this is something I can help with, I will send you a link into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Lexx1
Joining in

Hi is there any chance you can help me as I have the same problem thanks 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Lexx1,

Welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced regarding this, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Check the purple envelope plum for the message.

Thanks,

Kain

Please send a new pin to reactivate voice mail abroad 

Hi Williamrichardl, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are also in need of help with your voicemail pin whilst abroad. 
Would you be able to confirm if you set up voicemail before heading abroad following the steps outlined here ?

Following this if you still need further support we will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can help. 

All the best! 

Molly

I did not set up a pin Molly . Can you help please?

Thanks for your reply @Williamrichardl, as this has not been done I will send you a PM to confirm your details so I can assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Great. Thanks very much 

You're welcome, I have sent you a PM so please look out for it via the purple envelope. 

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules