Menu
scotty2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virginmedia have my name wrong on Mobile element of contract (Oomph Customer)

As a long standing virginmedia customer, I recently upgraded my service to Oomph, upgrading my Landline, Broadband, and TV package, and importantly adding a mobile sim service to my account.

Virginmedia have me correctly titled in my main account detailing Landline, BB, and TV service, ,, but have spelled  and registered my name incorrectly for the mobile element of the contract, which has been listed under a different first name, and given a separate account number, different from my main Landline, TV and BB details.

To reiterate Virginmedia have had the correct details for many years so quite how the mobile service was entered under a different name is beyond me.

I have completed a change of details form, (although the error was at Virgin’s end rather than mine), but not had any response as yet.

Perhaps a member of staff from Virgin would be kind enough to PM me to advise what more I need to do. I presume this mixup is the reason why I can't see sim details on my main account when logging in.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia have my name wrong on Mobile element of contract (Oomph Customer)

The account for the SIM is always separate from the Broadband side of things.

Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile seem to operate like two different companies and certainly hardly ever speak to each other!

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginmedia have my name wrong on Mobile element of contract (Oomph Customer)

Hi scotty2,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome back to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you've had this problem.

I would be more than happy to look into this for you, I'll just send you a Private Message now, so that I can look into this you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of this page.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos