Menu
Mel73
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virginia Media data only plan

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I ordered a new phone contract as an existing virgin media customer. The plan was £15 a month, £9 for the phone and £6 for the call and data plan. It seems that I have been put into a data only plan for the phone with 1GB of data. Obviously this is absolutely useless for me as it said on the website it was for unlimited calls and texts and 1GB of data. I have been in contact with virgin through the text chat service. They have said that the only option for me is to return the phone, which is due to arrive today, and wait an entire billing cycle before they will be able to put me into a new plan. Obviously, this means they are expecting me to be without a phone for an entire month as the reason for getting a new phone is that my old one is broken. 

I have been a customer of virgin for many years and our family have several mobile contracts and TV and Broadband packages. I have found the customer service to not be particularly helpful and I have been trying to sort this since Wednesday morning.

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virginia Media data only plan

Hi Mel73,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your mobile package not being correct .

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos