Menu
jwt1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin refuse to give PAC

No service in area for a month. Asked for PAC every day for month told fault dial 789. after umpteen hours on umpteen told every time fault on their system issue raised with other team. but still no response and they insist on me paying. promised call backs never. I need my number cannot risk loosing it. fed up don't know what to do next. help please

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin refuse to give PAC

Have you tried this?

• Text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01/03/1984

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jwt1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, i have every day, simply get one back saying sorry cannot respond at this time please call 789.  then told they cannot help.

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jwt1, 

Really sorry for the delay in replying and the issues you've had getting your PAC. 

Have the team not advised why it couldn't be provided?

Have we since given you the PAC?

Please let us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
jwt1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry i meant to clear, Yes after 2 months of no service for which they demanded to paid, it was and a month of refusing PAC i got it. Their service is absolutely shocking. sheer theft by a company to know the service at fault but effectively dip there greedy hands into my bank account anyway to steal it.    The virgin mobile asia call centre a disgrace to any company as is the finance department. fortunately they have lost a long serving customer who will not be back. 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That is very disappointing to hear, thanks for getting back in touch and letting us know. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos