Menu
Grayshouse21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin number 1 for customer dissatisfaction.

After days of virgin getting my phone contract wrong, I want to thank them for still getting it wrong, (ajax request error '0') now and after my own investigation found virgin using a out if date web address to redirect me too. Thankyou for nothing.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin number 1 for customer dissatisfaction.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums Grayshouse21, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see there have been multiple issues with the new handset contract. Can you tell me if you've been able to find a suitable resolution with our team since your post, or if this is still on going?

We will be happy to assist you where possible on this issue

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Grayshouse21
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yea all sorted now thankyou, I think it had something do with yourselves thinking I have another monthly contract with a different provider, what ever the cause I hope now it will be the last of any problems.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Grayshouse21
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still going on David probably will do passed your decision to leave virgin and regain your soul 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Grayshouse21,

Thanks for coming back. Sorry that the initial issue does not appear to have actually been resolved then and you've made the decision to leave.

Just to confirm is there anything you would like us to try and help you with?

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Grayshouse21
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've not left, I ain't going anywhere I'll ring virgin every single day until I'm happy with how they are treating me and other last able customers, Thanks for the hundred pound compo though just customer service needs overhauling now and I think me and virgins relationship will be pukka.

0 Kudos