cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile

Ryan23
Joining in

Hi looking for help , bought a mobile phone and plan back in August as a Christmas gift but on Christmas Day the phone doesn’t seem to be working, I’m not sure if there’s a time limit to activate the sim and it’s passed , also in the time frame it has changed from virgin mobile to o2 and I don’t know who and how to contact on this matter , I have a very disappointed 12yrsold who’s phone isn’t working. Please help

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ryan23, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with a previously bought phone.

I can see we've already replied to your thread here: Virgin mobile help

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at the reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs