Menu
Mr_Al
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile

I have been trying to talk with someone at Virgin Mobile. All I can get is constant text messages literally too many to count, They send links i cant use as I am slightly dyslexic.I just need to have someone to talk me through what i have to do.

The issues have been that my phone would not connect to a network when abroad. They say i have to let them know when i am going abroad.....never had to before.We tried everything with some professional help but nothing.So in the middle of a pandemic i could not call home or text.Even worse my phone never has been able to send emails.So i am am away abroad having to use hotel phones (very expensive) or figure out the local phone boxes. Now i receive text after text asking for security questions...which i do not mind..then i send my query i get a link most of which do not work then one asking if that resolved my query...i say no...then the whole process starts over again ! They have given me a case number COM104292097 Yet still constantly texting !! I really am so angry I need to get a transcript of these texts to give to the press.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile

Good Afternoon Mr_Al,

I'm terribly sorry to see you've been having difficulty with your services whilst you were abroad.

Do you know if your roaming services were switched on either via our call centre or via your self-care account before leaving the UK? Can you also advise me if you were outside the EU or if you stayed within the region?

If you were outside the EU, you would be charged additional costs, and if this is combined a spend cap on the account, this would restrict you from using the local networks to use your SIM card.

In regards to the E-Mails on the phone, are you referring to a Virgin Media E-Mail domain or is this with a third party - such as @gmail @hotmail etc...?

I can see that we've sent you a letter in regards to the complaint, if you would like to discuss this further, you're welcome to drop a response below, and we can take this to a private messaging conversation to discuss your complaint

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos