Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile registration

Can't register to virgin mobile account I enter mobile number but mother's maiden name  saying it's wrong.

Seen lots of people getting this error but no answers can anyone help please I need to enter my pac code to keep number.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile registration

Hi Paul, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the set up of the online account, can you try using a different email? Please also insure that you have tried caps and non caps. Sometimes the memorable word can be case sensitive ^Chris 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tried everything still no joy gonna give up and cancel it I think not a good start.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello PaulR6060,

Sorry you're still unable to access your online mobile account. I'd like to take a look at it from our side so I'll send you a Private Message so I can grab some details. Please reply back to it 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me in a Private Message @PaulR6060 and letting me know that you're now able to register and access your online mobile account.  Do let me know if you have further issues and sorry the registration wasn't smoother for you.

Thanks,

Lisa