cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile help

Ryan23
Joining in

Hi looking for help , bought a mobile phone and plan back in August as a Christmas gift but on Christmas Day the phone doesn’t seem to be working, I’m not sure if there’s a time limit to activate the sim and it’s passed , also in the time frame it has changed from virgin mobile to o2 and I don’t know who and how to contact on this matter , I have a very disappointed 12yrsold who’s phone isn’t working. Please help

18 REPLIES 18

I don’t know how to reach out to them as the link I was sent is for a virtual robot that doesn’t understand my problem . 

Hi @Ryan23 thanks for your reply.

All of O2's contact methods are available here - please use these and they will be able to assist further.

Many thanks

Tom_W

that just takes me straight to the link with a virtual robot that does not understand.

Hi @Ryan23 please try O2's contact number of 0344 809 0202, they'll be able to help.

Alternatively, if you visit an O2 store they will do the same too.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi, I reached out to o2 to get passed to virgin to get passed back to o2 to get passed back to virgin to get passed back to o2 plus get cut off and passed on to so many departments in both o2 and virgin .spent so many hours on the phone and still no solution! I’m paying for a sim (since August) that’s never been used ,which is unacceptable.

Hi @Ryan23,

Sorry for the poor experience. 

What did O2 advise? 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They said for me to go into one of their shops. 

They advised me to go to one of their shops which I’m unable to do because of the heavy snow . 

I see! As we've migrated to O2, we'd be unable to help here since all mobile operations are conducted by them now.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs