cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile help

Ryan23
Joining in

Hi looking for help , bought a mobile phone and plan back in August as a Christmas gift but on Christmas Day the phone doesn’t seem to be working, I’m not sure if there’s a time limit to activate the sim and it’s passed , also in the time frame it has changed from virgin mobile to o2 and I don’t know who and how to contact on this matter , I have a very disappointed 12yrsold who’s phone isn’t working. Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Ryan23 please try O2's contact number of 0344 809 0202, they'll be able to help.

Alternatively, if you visit an O2 store they will do the same too.

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

18 REPLIES 18

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ryan23

Sorry to hear of the mobile issues regarding your order, we understand the confusion and appreciate you raising this via the forums.

Usually the SIM would need to be activated within 30 days of purchase, after this date it is no longer able to be activated and a new SIM would be required. A further problem to this is that we have been in the process of migrating all of our mobile customers over to O2 for the SIM element of the package, any handset taken would still be with ourselves.

Have you had any correspondence from us in regards to the migration or from O2 since placing the order?

Rob

Ryan23
Joining in

IMG_1903.jpeg

Yes , I received this letter 

IMG_1903.jpeg

Sorry my letter has been taken off the forum due to having my personal information on it , I’m just looking for a new sim sent out .

Thanks Ryan, the image has been removed due to it containing personal information on the public section of the community, given the details of the letter we'd recommend contacting O2 directly to arrange another SIM card. There contact details can be found here

Rob

Is there no way that virgin mobile can help with this matter

Hi @Ryan23 thanks for your reply.

As mentioned, we have now fully migrated over to O2 so all mobile operations are conducted by them.

Please do reach out to them and they'll do their best to help!
Many thanks

Tom_W

The link you have sent me is for a virtual robot that can’t seem to help , I need to speak a human to explain this problem.