Menu
BMWMartin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile cut my phone off

Hi,

My phone has been cutoff even though I am up to date with my bills.

My partner is pregnant and I need this phone active incase of emergency.

Approximately 6 months ago merged my Mobile and Media accounts under one contract.

A few weeks ago, while sorting my bank details out and clearing off old direct debits, I deleted the old Virgin Mobile Direct debit that hasn't taken anything since July 2020.

Yesterday my phone was cut off without prior warning. My Internet and TV are still active. Only my mobile has been cut off.

I am struggling to log on to the virgin mobile account and need help. I have tried to change password but I get a "details not recognised" message. I then tried to register my details to find "account already exists".

And when speaking on the phone, I need to give a password for the customer support to do anything (set up in store when joining virgin) but I can't remember any details from over 2 years ago.

Kind regards,

Martin

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile cut my phone off

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Martin,

Sorry to hear that your mobile isn't working. Have you been able to get this sorted since your post? If the account has already been registered then it may be that the password needed to be reset, which you can do here.

If you are still needing help with your mobile account let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos