forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Skafysh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile credit agreement security key

Oh for life to be simple!

I'm looking for my Security key to access the credit agreement. I have the credit agreement number & last 4 digits of the account the money was coming out of.

To muddy the waters, the account was set up by my now ex-wife for my now estranged daughter, as such i have no access to the original email address the details were sent to, or the phone for which it was set up on.

Anyone got any clues??

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile credit agreement security key

Hi Skafysh,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble accessing your credit agreement. Can you please walk me through exactly how you're navigating to your credit agreement information? 

If the account is under your name, we can pass security with you and update the email address that is registered to the account if needed. We can also access your credit agreement information from here is there's something in specific which you need to know.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Skafysh
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting in touch Beth.

The only link I could find to login is wa via a google search  (https://virginmedia.icehosted.com/VirginMedia/WebPortal/SelfService/  )

I am looking to download a copy of the agreement & see what the terms are, including dates etc, and if there is an end date to the agreement etc. Long and boring story, but theres a pending divorce in process(!)

The credit agreement is under my name

regards

J

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Skafysh

So we can get this sorted . I will need access to your account by sending a private message 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos