cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile accounts unaccessible

vickigilmore
Tuning in

We have 4 mobiles on my Virgin Mobile account.  My phone was moved over to 02 and I can access its statements but neither 02 nor Virgin Mobile show statements for the other 3 phones.  I was told ages ago this would be resolved but it hasn't yet.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

O2 are not merging accounts at the moment. You have to make a separate account for each phone, which means separate email address for each one!

Hopefully once they get all customers on the new billing system it will be reintroduced

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @vickigilmore 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your phone service, can I just confirm have you had any texts or communication to say these phones have migrated to O2? 

Hi Ashleigh, no, I'm not aware of any communication about that.  The only emails I have only refer to my number.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

O2 are not merging accounts at the moment. You have to make a separate account for each phone, which means separate email address for each one!

Hopefully once they get all customers on the new billing system it will be reintroduced

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you @vickigilmore 

All SIM's are migrating to O2 so if you are not seeing an account at all then you would need to speak to them. You can view how to contact O2 online here.

Thank you very much again for popping back to us.