Menu
Highlighted
Divenow
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin mobile account

Had someone order a phone online on my account and changed my contract. Was contacted by your fraud team about this and i confirmed it wasnt me and no device was sent to my address. They were meant to follow this up and have never contacted me. I then again phoned last night to be told they will start a new investigation again and will take 5 days. In the mean time i asked to have my account put back to original and was denied until investigated. 

This is a disgrace and to long a time to wait for it to be investigated. Where is the device where was it delivered to. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin mobile account

Hi Divenow,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear that someone has ordered a phone on your account without your permission and understand that you're eager on getting it resolved.

I've taken a look at the details and can see that the account has been flagged for fraud and that our Security Team is looking into this. You spoke to one of our agents yesterday and a fraud form has been raised also which our Security Team will pick up within 5 days. I've also emailed my colleague from the Security Team to see if they can contact you.

I'm sorry that your account hasn't gone back to the way it was and sometimes it can take them a little longer to investigate it but  they'll get to the bottom of it and make the necessary changes after the investigation.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos