cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media app

Mark233
Joining in

Virgin being installed in 3 weeks time. Changed my order and had a new account number created. Cannot log into the app or register on the website. How can I access my details? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Mark233,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with your account, can you confirm when you changed your order, can you confirm how you went about doing this? With this you would usually have to speak to our Pre Installation team on 0800 052 1734 to make this change, they should have kept the account number the same.

Joe

Hi Joseph,

This was changed on the 29th February 24 by Graham Burns, Field sales executive for Virgin. He told me he needed to delete the account and create a new one. Really hoping you can sort this out or may go elsewhere have wasted so much time trying to sort this out. 

Thanks

Mark Buswell 

Hey Mark,

With this then what we would need to do is pass security on both accounts that were made and transfer the information over, for me to get this sorted with you, I will be sending you a private message to discuss this through further with you.

Joe

Thanks Joseph, 

Please call me if required.

Thanks 

Mark Buswell 

Hey @Mark233,

With this we are not able to provide a call out, if you do wish to have a call, we would advise speaking to the Pre Installation team on the number given above.

Joe

Ok thanks Joseph, please message me with anything you need. Thanks Mark

Hey @Mark233,

I sent you the private message directly when I stated I would 2 hours ago, if you check your messages here on the Forums you will see this.

Joe