Menu
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Stores No More

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2020/05/virgin-media-uk-bids-farewell-to-the-high-street-shuts...

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Stores No More

So, bad as the 'store experience' was, at least there you could actually TALK to someone, who would at LEAST TRY to help, even if it was beyond their capability.

Now, it appears, we are 'cut adrift' and left at the mercy of the dreaded 'customer service' brigade of foreign 'talk over you' non English speaking neanderthals, who cut you off when they have read through thei 'scripted' diatribe, without giving any help, or...'passing you to a collegue' (you end up getting cut off after an indeterminate length of silence)  or the final insult, 'I'll arrange for a callback for you from someone shortly' which we all know is the polite way of getting rid of you....

Basically, there is therefore now no longer ANY way to get anything sorted by VM.......the final nail in the coffin...........

(been trying since MARCH to get an unlock code for a VM locked phone that won't work with a new VM sim, that worked with the old one...  )

No help whatsoever, from VM............ that's BEFORE the covid, and the shops closing.....so even LESS hope now.....

Might be best to jump ship, quickly, as things will only get WORSE............

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Stores No More

They have been slowly closing for sometime now, our local one went a good 5 or 6 years ago - went from a shop to a stall for a short period.

Suppose they are thinking along the lines with the merge of all the O2 shops eventually, if all goes well?.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only. Customer since 1993.
0 Kudos