cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile

Jam03092016
Tuning in

From September 2020 I have been calling Virgin Mobile to sort out the network out in Brentford Area TW8 0RJ it's now 16/08/2021 and the network is still not up and running this is so poor customer service I get told give us 7 days to look in to this and sort it out 11 months later still nothing sorted out at all this is a joke I get told to use WiFi so why pay for a sim card if I have to use WIFI 24/7 I have to go up the road 10 to 20 mins walk away from my area to get 4g 3 bars in my area as well when I make calls it drops but Virgin Mobile dose not want to do anything about it as they say its not them it's EE who they are using but they are not willing to give me any refunds at all they said only when things get fixed first so our words never going to get a refund at all from them for a service I'm not getting as you can see I the picture the speeds is a joke just like Virgin Mobile next year in April I'm moving away from Virgin Media and Virgin Mobile I have been with them for 6 years they are worst then BT now

Screenshot_20210816-124654_Speedtest.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes it is EE that supplies signal and yes, EE are aware so there is nothing extra Virgin can do to rectify the problem

You say you are moving in April just to say by then your phone will be moved off EE and onto Vodafone who are the new network suppliers. They seem to have good reception in your area.

Screenshot_20210816-154204_Chrome.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I'm just sick of it keep calls keep dropping and no help from Virgin Media or Mobile I work from home a lot of the time if I go out to the shop I don't get calls or texts