Menu
Tiesys1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile

Does anyone know how to get Virgin Mobile to contact you?

I have a Virgin mobile which is out of contract and I need to change the plan I am on (I don't need a new phone so I am guessing the easiest way would be to buy a SIMM only plan and cancel my current contract)?

The web site either takes you to buy another mobile or create a new SIMM only order but I need someone to guide me through the process so I don't lose my phone number.

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile

Good morning, Mike.

Thanks for posting. You should be able to just opt for a SIMO on your online account. Failing that, send us a text on +44753 301 6422  and we can assist further. Text replies are automated at the start and just to get you through to the right team. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tiesys1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I can't opt for SIMO from my online account. When you go to "upgrades" it takes you to new phones and plans.

If I go to the main page and chose SIMO, there are no instructions on how to cancel my existing contract, invoke the new SIMO and keep my mobile number.

What is the easiest way to achieve this?

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You'd just move on to the SIMO at the end of the contract, you'd not be cancelling it and moving etc. Same number as well 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tiesys1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

Thanks for this - when you say "you won't be cancelling"; if I take out a new SIMO I will start paying for that new contract. However, I am already paying for my original plan (which is out of contract). I don't want to pay for both, only the new SIMO.

How do I make sure I stop paying for the original and start paying for the SIMO at the same time (and keep my existing number).

Thanks

Mike

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Mike. 

You won't be paying both. You'd just move over to the SIMO at the end of the 30 day refresh period.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos