Menu
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile website still down

Mobile website has now been down since Sunday, trying to update my DD details as have changed bank account, mobile has been cut off even though I am in credit. Will be changing provider very shortly if this isn't resolved today.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile website still down

There are several posts on this very topic and, as far a I know, none has yet been answered by a Virgin Forum moderator despite the query being escalated by a kindly VIP.

I have simply want to review my latest charges because my balance has dropped. Despite the 'sign in' page finally appearing this morning (after days of 'Oops, the website is being maintained), it did not proceed and now my browser says it may be busy, try later. 

It's an upheaval to move provider which is a disadvantage for customers. If it had been easy, I would have probably left after the SIM change debacle. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have just accessed my account so I have seen where my balance has gone but when trying to top up, I was told to call Virgin. The system was unable to accept my valid credit card details so advised me to respond to its text. The text was from a robot which was not up to the job. When I tried to leave, it told me to hold on while it connected me to somebody to help. I am waiting, waiting ......

The joke is that I am actually trying to give Virgin money and Virgin is making it impossible for me to do so. 

Maybe it is time to leave. This is just not good enough.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

End of saga, hopefully. I called Virgin again and I did not take the text option when the system again failed to register my card expiry date. I immediately spoke to a real person who did the transaction and told me that they were having issues with the system. He was not wrong!

It's only taken me the best part of the day to sort this out. Thank heavens it's lockdown😊

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bumping this thread up, because I have been unable to log in for a whole week now.

Come one VM this is ridiculous!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Something very odd is going on because I have been able to access my account again since yesterday. Is it overloaded because people could not use it for several days?

This will be no consolation to people who still cannot access their accounts but you should know that the system is not completely down as it was earlier this week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can log in to the mobile app, which was also down until yesterday for me.  I can't log in online though and I need to because I have 3 different phones on the account.  You can't see all of those on the app  😞

0 Kudos