Menu
Salie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile phone insurance

Hi in December last year I upgraded my mobile phone and continue to pay insurance. I have made a claim for a damaged screen on my new phone. However the claim is being held because the insurance is listing the old phone (pre the upgrade) as the insured phone. How do I get this changed please?

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile phone insurance

Hi Salie, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

In order to update or amend details for the insurance of the handset you would need to speak to the team directly on 0345 030 3291.

Which handset do you have please?

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Salie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I have a Virgin Mobile  Samsung Galaxy A40 handset. The insurance appears to be applying to my old (former) phone also with Virgin Mobile which was a Microsoft Lumia. Our bills are up to date we pay on time every month, including for insurance. My husband (Terry Ryan) who is identified as an authorised person on the account has  been in contact with the insurance (Asurion) three times. Every time very nice people tell him it will be resolved. The last time was 21st December when he was told "it will be resolved within 48 hours". It has not been.

Is there ANYTHING YOU CAN DO PLEASE TO ESCALATE THIS FOR US?

MERRY CHRISTMAS

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sallie,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear this, although we do promote the insurnace this is a 3rd party company and it is them that would need to do this for you.

Regards

'

Paul.

0 Kudos