Menu
anupsharma123
Joining in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile customers not able to receive calls from Vodafone and Talkmobile

My Virgin Mobile does not receive calls from Both Vodafone and Talkmobile and possibly few others as well.
I am a small business owner and my customers always complain they are not able to reach out to me and have to rely only on email and sometimes on a watsapp call. However the other way around it works i.e. Virgin customers can call Vodafone and Talkmobile. I have seen on other communities similar issue.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile customers not able to receive calls from Vodafone and Talkmobile

Hi Anupsharma123, I've removed your other post from an old thread as you've already created this one. Please wait for our members and Forum Staff Team to pop by to help 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa
0 Kudos
anupsharma123
Joining in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues receiving OTP text messages: Santander

I am not able to receive OTP from a santander subsidary called Cater Allen. Bank says the messages are timing out when sent to virgin mobile network. I replaced virgin sim and also tried another handset but no luck. I bought a three simcard and it start working. Most likely will move to three towards the end of my contract. I am a small business owner and need to use bank frequently
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving Vodafone calls

Hi anupsharma123,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your mobile, can you confirm if this is a personal or business account?

Have you ported your number to us from another provider? If so, when was this and who was the previous provider?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi anupsharma123,

Thanks for posting, 

We're aware some are having issues with this, I'll need a few details from you so I can pass this along to be investigated, I've sent you a private message to get this from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for sending those details over anupsharma123,

I've passed this along to be investigated.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile customers not able to receive calls from Vodafone and Talkmobile

Hi @anupsharma123,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear this, can appreciate that is far from ideal.

Can I ask if its possible you can try a different handset to see if the same issue arises?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
anupsharma123
Joining in
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Already tried alternative Samsung galaxy handset. Still Vodafone talkmobile cannot call virgin

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi, do they get any error messages?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
anupsharma123
Joining in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

They just get an engage tone and the call cuts off

0 Kudos