Menu
Jda40
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile complaints

I wish to make a complaint about the shocking Virgin Mobile customer service can anyone tell me who do I contact , address , email?

Just recently I upgraded my handset and on the virgin mobile website I picked the cheapest deal and tariff , I got my new handset delivered and it seemed okay then 2 weeks later I could not make any texts or phone calls , I phoned virgin mobile call centre to be told my tariff was 1gb data only and this this the tariff I had picked , this is nonsense why would I choose I tariff where I can't send texts or make phone calls ? It's a mobile not a laptop , the call centre operator told me in order to change the tariff they would need to send me out another mobile phone, I was told that Yodel would be delivering the mobile and I was to give the courier the other mobile , Yodel arrived with a bag and I asked the courier if he was to take the mobile away he said no , inside the package was a black returns bag for the mobile to be sent back , but virgin mobile had made no date for the mobile to be collected by Yodel , also virgin mobile had sent out a different colour mobile which I did not want , I contacted virgin mobile and was told to return the mobile by Royal Mail which was false information as Royal mail post office said they can't accept it as it had a Yodel label with barcode , a Yodel courier finally arrived at my house last week to collect it after many many phone calls to virgin mobile but I still can not send texts or make calls until they say the mobile has been returned, the staff at virgin mobile are rude and unhelpful they talk over the top of you and don't let you speak , when I ask to speak to their supervisor or manager they say the manager is not available , when I ask if there is a contact address to make a complaint they cut me off and hang up the phone , Virgin mobile customer care is awful it's shocking and frustrating, I wish I had not bothered getting a new phone with virgin mobile it's been a nightmare and I would not recommend this company to anyone , Does anyone have advice and is there a company I can contact for help ?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Virgin Mobile complaints

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This is becoming common. Sending out 1GB data only SIM cards (they technically don't exist)

I'll flag your post for attention 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our Community Forum Jda40 and I'm sorry to hear about the SIM issue. I'll send you a Private Message to I can take some details and have a look at what has happened. Please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Jda40,

I was hoping to give you better news but I'm still waiting for the Team to update us regarding the device. It may be due to the holiday period and they are still processing collections but I'm posting back on this public thread as the Teams don't have visibility of our Private Messages. 

Hopefully we'll be able to update you on here soon.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos