cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile - call divert

Buttshill
Joining in

Hi I am trying to find how I can divert my Virgin Mobile number to another mobile number wjen Virgin Mobile is not available on android 13.

Basically I cant get a VM signal at work or at my daughter's or at my sons houses. I have a VM esim and another SIM in my phone.

I have WIFI calling enabled and this works when I am at home and use Virgin broadband, but doesn't work at the office WIFI  or my kids WIFI.

Any help gratefully accepted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buttshill 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

We don't support Call Divert on mobile I'm afraid.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Buttshill 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

We don't support Call Divert on mobile I'm afraid.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Buttshill
Joining in

Thanks for the response, is that for VM or O2 or both. 

If both does the "new" O2 support WIFI calling for non Virgin WIFI, ie will I be able to use the "new" O2 (when switched) with a non Virgin WIFI?

I understand why you've asked this question, however we can only comment on Virgin Mobile systems, sorry. 

At the moment we do not support call divert on our own systems, if you'd like to ask O2 the same question you can post on their own Community Forums here - https://community.o2.co.uk/ - Sorry that we can't advise anything more at this time. 

John_GS
Forum Team

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

O2 Contract supports WiFi Calling, does not have to be Virgin Wifi. Used mine in the hospital on NHS WiFi.

O2 contact also allows call forwarding

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks