Menu
G_Carpenter
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Terrible Customer Service And Scam

Hi, 

I have resorted to writing here to try and have some change to the appalling service at Virgin. We have been customers for 8 years with Virgin Media full package maxit boxes in 4 separate rooms along with the best package internet and 2 phone contracts. 

We have not complained or missed a payment once in 8 years but have recently complained due to bad broadband service and false deals with new phone contracts. My father the policy holder who suffers from a brain injury and is disabled was offered and upgrade on his phone and £150 wireless headphones which he needs due to bad functionality in his hands. The phone was sent which is also malfunctioning on the screen but since September has also not received headphones which I feel he was scammed over. Have spent almost 20 hours of time on the phone trying to resolve this and just receiving terrible service with staff even talking over what I'm trying to explain.

Since this issue I personally was also offered a contract with Virgin with AirPods included which they failed to send me. I was then also requested to send the handset back before receiving the same phone back with the AirPods. This resulted in me missing work and potential customers and future work due to me not having a handset for over 3 weeks. As I'm self employed this has had a great impact financially and I can't believe they would provide service like this to a loyal customer.

They have not only affected a disabled man being able to communicate 'my father' but also affected me and my work due to bad customer service and taking 3 weeks to return a handset with headphones and still charging for it.

My father has still not received headphones which were part of the contract and has had no contact back regarding it. I have made numerous calls but get the same conclusion "we can't do anything about it"

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Terrible Customer Service And Scam

Hi G_Carpenter, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear about the issues which you have been having with us, have you managed to raise a complaint and have the complaints reference? Have we managed to get in touch with the team regarding the missing item? Chris

0 Kudos