Menu
stevenjp90
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile Signing in issues

Hi all...

So I am a TV, Braodband and Phone user but decided to take out a mobile phone contract, 

upon taking it out the site said delivery will be made on the 23/11 however when I looked last night on the 22/11/2020 it said order has been "Parked" so I'm guessing they're looking into my application?

here is the problem though, as I was in live chat with Virgin Mobile team I switched to the window to login to my virgin mobile account and accidentally chrome tried to log in with my TV, Broadband and Phone login details which didn't work and it saved over the password, now for the life of me I cannot remember the password combination I used!

I cannot go through reset my password as it requires a VM number and I don't have one as my order was "Parked" 

is there anyway I can get my account reset so I can login with email... alone?  I am currently in a que on the phone with them.

Thanks

Steve.

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile Signing in issues

Hi Stevenjp90, 

I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos