Menu
AO538T
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile - SIM Changes - help

Good afternoon,

I'm hoping somebody would be able to help me. I am waiting for a new SIM from Virgin Mobile. I thought that after the SIM swap there would be no changes. I am on the PAYG Addict which I have been on for a number of years without any problems. I use my mobile just for the odd phone call and text when I need too. I have recently read online that there is supposed to be a change of how much texting and calling is now going to cost. A normal text for me is 10p, but according to some changes, it looks like it will cost up to £2. It looks like the same for phone calls.

I have had no emails telling me of this changes, however, I have only recently registered for an account due to the request of Virgin sending me a new SIM.

Would anybody be able to clarify this (Preferbly someone who works with Virgin) as I am struggling trying to talk with anyone.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile - SIM Changes - help

Hi AO538T, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums, you will find the information regarding the tariff Here  Please let us know if you need anything ^Chris 

0 Kudos
AO538T
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Mobile - SIM Changes - help

Hello Chris. That's a big help. Thank you very much.
0 Kudos